A slim sickle with a large warthog’s tusk for a handle. Holding the sickle gives you a strange energy, but also makes you somewhat hungry,
While this item has no obvious magical effects, the strange hunger you feel while holding it betrays its mystical nature.
The sickle is wild-warped and emits a weak chaotic aura. The sickle was successfully challenged, launching Iolas into a spiritual challenge in a truffle hunting contest, attuning the sickle to Iolas.
Three times per day you may draw upon the speed and hunger within this item. This requires a swift action that may only be taken at the beginning of your turn. Each activation lasts for 1d4+1 rounds (rolled in secret by the GM).
Whenever you cast a spell while this hunger is coursing through you, you gain the benefits of Haste for your next action, so long as it is a lesser action than the action you spent to cast that spell. This may not give you the benefits of Haste for any more than 1 round. You lose the benefits of Haste granted by this weapon after the hunger fades. Once the effect ends, you act as if under the effects of a Slow spell for 1 round.Casting Times
- Swift or Immediate Cast: No benefit
- Move Cast: Benefit a swift or immediate action
- Standard Cast: Benefit a move, swift, or immediate action
- 1 Full-Round Cast: Benefit a standard, move, swift, or immediate action
- 1 Round Cast: Benefit a full-round, standard, move, swift, or immediate action
- 2 Round or Longer Cast: Benefit a 1 round, full-round, standard, move, swift, or immediate action